Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
hawke
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Travel Agent - Sydney

Does anyone have a recommendation for a travel agent in the inner west of Sydney - Marrickville area?

Everyone I have used in the last couple of years has an issue. One couldnt sell tickets to a Grand Prix "You will have to get them yourself". Another booked me on a flight last weekend from Sydney to Vanautu via Melbourne. I dont want a 6 hour flight when a 4 hour one is possible.

hawke is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Travel Agent - Sydney

I met my travel agent in a share house in London, she then moved back to Brissy and is now based in Melb. I could give you her details if you like if you don't mind doing stuff by phone / email.

If you want face to face service the Flight centre at Roselands has looked after me in the past ;)
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
GT 160
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Forget travel agents there an absolute rort, book everything yourself and you save huge $$$.

By booking our recent trip to Bali ourselves we saved nearly $1600 using the same airlines and hotel that the travel agents were using.
GT 160 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
gunner

I can't help with Marrickville but Travelscene Concord are very good. Ask for Olga.
gunner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post