Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 03-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
ClassicAU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Long couple of weeks......

Hi All
Sorry i haven't been on the forums for a while, its been fairly hectic lately. I have updated my workshop thready with more detail, but the main reason is because i smashed my car the weekend before last. Had a bit of a brain fade and ended up at the bottom of a small hill off the side of the road. So i am just hoping that i will get it back before DECA. :(
I did get out to the Motor Show today though, which was pretty cool. I was just a bit dissapointed that the 40th Anniversary GT was not much more than an interior upgrade and a few badges. The new Merc's were pretty awesome though!

Evan

ClassicAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
au2sw
Blown 5L coming

the main thing is that your ok evan. glad to hear from you again though. fingers crossed for the quick return of your pride and joy.
col

NEW CLUB FOR SUNSHINE COAST !! www.f-p-e.proboards.com

Contact Col (au2sw) via PM or on MSN @ efmonty@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hardware
Its like central locking in your car. We've all had cars without it and we were fine then, but try and take it from me? NO WAY.
au2sw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #3
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

So sorry to hear that Evan, hope the steed is back in tip-top shape soon.

BTW, who was that dude you saw at the Motor Show today? LOL!

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #4
Hords
Treasure your balls?

Don't worry Evan, I presume the majority of us (me included) have had a mishap before. Main thing was no injuries to anyone. Hope to see it back to the way it was soon. I've enjoyed watching your progress with your car and hope the next chapter's a winner too.

Rob
Old 03-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #5
ClassicAU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for the replies guys, it looks like stacking my car is becoming a yearly event now!! :
The repair place who is handling my car are really good, so it should come back like new. I miss it it already though.
I did happen to run into some bloke with hyper-active kids at the motor show! Looking good there George!
Old 04-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #6
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Jesus Ev , Stop Trying to kill yourself , Got Any Pictures ////

As Long as your Car is Ready for Heathcote... ;)

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:52 AM   #7
ClassicAU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU2PWR
Jesus Ev , Stop Trying to kill yourself , Got Any Pictures ////

As Long as your Car is Ready for Heathcote... ;)
I know, I know, but for once i wasn't actually trying to be a hero, i just wasn't concentrating. Unfortunately as it happened in Torquay i didn't have the chance to take any pictures. There wasn't all that much damage to the body though, mainly just scratches and a couple of dints. Most of the damage was under the car.
Anyway, if the car is not back before Heathcote than i will be very upset! Should be interesting to see if i can get the 4 tonnes of car and stereo system moving at all! I did end up getting the exhaust upgraded before i left that weekend, so hopefully should come good after an edit. Don't worry Daniel, its still on mate! _2:

Evan
Old 04-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #8
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Sa-Weet

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post