Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 16-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default AFF Member Painball Deal - Victoria

Hey Guys,

A while back people were talking about a Paintball day, well I dont really have time to organise that, but I can do a deal for you.

I made at thread a while back about how I am a Head Referee at Hotshots Paintball, at Anakie (~15-20mins from Geelong). For most people this is alot better than driving long distances to other places.

Ive played a many paintball field's before I started working for Hotshots and I can safely say that it is the best field in Victoria, if not Australia. I wont go into details as to why becuase I am not here to knock other places; once you play there you will understand. Also Hotshots was/is open for professional tournaments before the laws were changed so the general public can play; the staff and crew are very experienced.

I have membership cards to the field, that will entitle the user to $20 off there booking/end of game fee. The membership is $5 and lasts for 12 months. You can use it as many times as you like within that 12 months.

You can even give it to your mates when you are not using it, but obviously one card cant be used more than once within one group.

It is a no fuss, simple deal that pays itself off even if you only use it once!

If you were to book for a half day then it would normally be $70 minimum, for that $70 you get:

- Mask Hire
- Camo Hire
- Marker (gun) Hire
- 200 Paintball

So your booking fee would then fall to $50, then its up to you how much extra paint would want to use. On average people go through 300-400 on top of the 200 they started with.

There is no limit to how many one person can buy, so you are able to buy them for your mates, family etc and distribute them as you wish.

So as this will be done over the internet, the transactions will be as follows.

1. email/PM me with your name, address and state how many tickets you will require @ $5 each

2. Ill then give you my bank details and you direct deposit the money

3. Once it clears then I will post out the cards, but if you want to meet in person thats fine, I live in Geelong though.

(+P&H, there will be an option for the ticket(s) to be posted by normal or registered post)

Ill try and scan some pics of the cards asap, they have a section attached (perforated) that has your details on it, once you play just disconnect that section and hand it over the counter.

This offer cannot be brought any other way than through myself (or another head referee). Please try and organise what you want BEFORE the 23rd of July 2007 as I will be moving state that week.

So its really straight forward, its only $5! We have ALOT of club, corporate, bucks, 21st etc, or even for people who just want an adrenaline rush!

If you have any questions then fire away!

For extra information visit Hotshots site below:

www.hotshotspaintball.com

Hope to see you guys there soon!

Cheers

• 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #2
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Can I bring my own Angel ? :

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Can I bring my Remmy?
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

LOL. Your welcome to bring your own gear as long as it doesn't inflict fatal injuries :nutsycuck
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post