Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 10-10-2005, 01:10 PM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default Next Cruise ???

Howdy Peoples,

Ok alot of ppls have been wanting another cruise. I understand that 28th,29th, 30th is out as for the the bathurst meet.

How does 22nd or 23rd October or 5th or 6th of November sound for ppls. We also need to take inconcideration that it will be EURO4D's last cruise if it hasnt been sold yet.

Any ideas??

Old 10-10-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Can we make it 12 or 13th? This is better for me as they are after the HSC exams so i'll be able to go. Before this date i'll be doing exams and won't be able to come
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2005, 07:45 PM   #3
joshf2
striped

and im pretty sure theres the all ford day at wagga on the first weekend of november

and then theres the dyno event on the last weekend in november

Last edited by joshf2; 10-10-2005 at 08:00 PM.
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:09 PM   #4
b2tf
not here much anymore

yes, AFD is first Sat in Nov. Cruise down to it!
Old 14-10-2005, 01:15 PM   #5
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I'm in for around the dates Pieoter said, I think we need to consider a big End of Year dinner cruise like last year, will ask Wulos if he will return as the club photographer this year (except I had this brilliant idea where people actually show up this year! note: thanks to those who did). For those who didn't see Mark's most excellent work from the last end of year cruise:

http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/endofyearnsw

I can get together some End of Year stuff for people, we'll have a big photoshoot session, have dinner at maybe a Hogs Breath in Sydney, we'll see. But that is my suggestion. End of year dinner, photoshoot, and those who want to go for a cruise afterwards can.

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #6
FlaminFiesta

yeh im easy so when is it ? As long as its a sunday hehehe !
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 09:29 AM   #7
whippet_zetec
Supes

I think I will be pushing for anything before the end of November.

Also weekend of December 3rd-4th is out for me as I am planning on attending the last round of the AMRS/PCAA at Eastern Creek (I think Eddie was keen on attending this one too...Eddie??).
Old 20-10-2005, 11:46 AM   #8
FlaminFiesta

im out the whole of december!! i got two xmas parties to got hehe
Old 21-10-2005, 11:14 AM   #9
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Okkies.

How does everyone feel about the 13th November? as it seems a time most ppls are available.

Sticking with Timmehs idea about a dinner and cruise. How does a Hogsbreth Resturant sound. I know im dying for a nice juicy steak!!!

Then we can go for a nice drive somewhere and chill, reminiss of our euros and euro4d.

Anyways ppls we need other suggestions??
Old 21-10-2005, 11:27 AM   #10
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Most sundays are good for me.
I cant wait to come on another cruise.
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 12:36 PM   #11
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hi Guys,

As Whippet Zetec has suggested we're planning on attending the A.M.R.S. round (3/4th Dec) and the A1GP (5/6th Nov) But, also before these are the Rally of Bathurst (28th to 30th Oct).

Also, I'm in Adelaide for most of November. FORDEL is over there and we're keen on meeting up and taking a few photo's etc. and I hope some of the other S.A. Eurofordclub can also meet with us!

Timmeh, do you think the EURO4D will be gone before the A.M.R.S. Round?? If not, how about anyone who's interested in coming along to the A.M.R.S. Round (remember there might be the ELF Girls there!!!) and finishing up the day with dinner at Hog's Breath.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2005, 08:41 PM   #12
FlaminFiesta

so when is it mista fiesta ?
Old 22-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #13
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Howdy PPPLS,

How does the 13th November sound for everyone?? Still undecided for a destination as yet, but in my opinion is should last longer ie meet up at 10am then drive somewhere, grap some lunch, mingle, eat a bit more then cruise somewhere mingle a bit more etcc...

I just dont know of a good destination? PLEASE HELP
Old 23-10-2005, 12:28 PM   #14
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Unless the suspension starts before then, im in for the 13th november cruise.
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2005, 11:59 PM   #15
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Timmeh, do you think the EURO4D will be gone before the A.M.R.S. Round?? If not, how about anyone who's interested in coming along to the A.M.R.S. Round (remember there might be the ELF Girls there!!!) and finishing up the day with dinner at Hog's Breath.
Well, the Focus is gone already, which means my plans for the next couple months are turned a bit upside down.

I'll announce intentions soon, but I am still planning on going to the AMRS round and the end of year dinner.

Regards, Tim!
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 12:10 AM   #16
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lol victorian butting in :] if you guys hold it on the 13th thats a dual cruise thing ^_^ the vic cruise is on the 13th too
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 03:15 PM   #17
whippet_zetec
Supes

Folks,

I will be out of the cruise on the 13th Novermber other commitments in Novermber that unfortunately come first.

Not sure if it is an intention to run this as the final cruise for 2005 so CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE CONFIRMATION THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST CRUISE FOR 2005?????? I mean is that the plan or how its going to be?

Todd

Last edited by whippet_zetec; 24-10-2005 at 03:21 PM.
whippet_zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #18
FlaminFiesta

13th is good for me, im out in december so it will be the last for me,