Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 05-10-2006, 08:03 PM   #31
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good work, it will be a neat car once its straightened up.

Have you had a chance to put it on a dyno yet? Would be interesting to see what it makes with all the 'claimed' mods he was talking about, when i drove it it didnt seem to pull too hard maybe even less than my XR6 does, probably a different story now after the service and timing was fixed though.

When the guys touch up the paint dont forget the inside of the rear door jams there was quite a few chips there from the dude putting his band stuff in the backseat.
FRDXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #32
jpb84
Manual XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDXR6
Good work, it will be a neat car once its straightened up.

Have you had a chance to put it on a dyno yet? Would be interesting to see what it makes with all the 'claimed' mods he was talking about, when i drove it it didnt seem to pull too hard maybe even less than my XR6 does, probably a different story now after the service and timing was fixed though.

When the guys touch up the paint dont forget the inside of the rear door jams there was quite a few chips there from the dude putting his band stuff in the backseat.

oh yeah
I will be the first to admit that it certainly isn't the 280kw like he was saying. i would be lucky to peak 200 but it certainly has made a huge difference being all tuned and timed. I am going to get it dyno'd at the geelong dybo day.

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."
jpb84 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post