Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 09-04-2007, 07:23 PM   #1
Au2falcons
Winter all year round

Default Att Panel Beaters - Respray Estimate

Hi,

I'm hoping there may be some panel beaters around who could give me a fair estimate as to what it would cost to get the trailer pictured below resprayed in Winter White to match my falcon.

Body wise it needs minor panel beating;
- R/H side very straight no dents or ripples
- L/H side rear lower part of fender & and corner below tail light has some damage. Rest of the L/H is perfect.
- Tailgate has a few dents
- No rust

What do you think?

Cheers,

Adrian.

Recommend trading with Mechan1k, Offyaguts, EDMONTY, PhantomXR8, HOTC2R, Partie & JC
Au2falcons is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #2
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

I think you need an AU Tub to match the car :P

Doubt it would cost you much more then $1500 to have it done?
Smoke Pursuit is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:47 PM   #3
Au2falcons
Winter all year round

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTerritoryGhia
I think you need an AU Tub to match the car :P
I have considered that..........but it's too hard to off load the old tub so I don't think it's worthwhile

But for $1500 I could get a straight tub easily

Recommend trading with Mechan1k, Offyaguts, EDMONTY, PhantomXR8, HOTC2R, Partie & JC
Au2falcons is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post