Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #31
nobbystang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
I heard that Judd was a bombers supporter growing up. I imagine if Sheedy had stayed on, Judd would definatley consider joining the club. Maybe he'll do so with knights.
All the media outlets are saying he barracked for the Dees, will be very curious to watch this unfold!!

Previous:
2011 SZ Territory Titanium
2008 Ford Edge AWD Limited
Silhouette BF XR6, ZF Auto
White EF GLi, XR look alike
VH Commodore
nobbystang is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 12:42 AM   #32
VIBEBA
huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobbystang
All the media outlets are saying he barracked for the Dees, will be very curious to watch this unfold!!
Yep thats what i thought i heard..
As much as i and many other bomber fans want him to make windy hill his new home i doubt it will happen but hey you never no what will happen..
i work just down the road from windy hill in essendon so if i see him around ill be sure to post about it..

VIBEBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 12:45 AM   #33
kocho
The Futuriser

Judd did support the Demons as a kid.

He wont be going to Essendon.

Judd wore number 3 on his back, as a kid, because of his idol Garry Lyon who wore 3. Lyon is also one of the people in the Melbourne group interviewing Judd.

Previous 2003 BA Ford Futura.

CKGD - Freelance Graphic Designer
kocho is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 12:46 AM   #34
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
Neil Craig never played in an AFL Final.
Chris Connolly did not either and he made Fremantle more professional than anybody ever imagined...
Dean Bailey at Melbourne didn't achieve a heap in football, yet impressed.
What did Grant Thomas do? St Kilda's most successful coach since Allan Jeans.

Knights was a great player. I wish him luck.

hee hee you sir are HILARIOUS!
DoreSlamR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 01:18 AM   #35
t2te50
Banned

Nights was a gritty little bugger, had his head split open in his last ever match and finished off looking like frankenstein. Good luck to him and his staff. Got to freshen up midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down back things are getting a little outdated too.
t2te50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 02:01 AM   #36
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2te50
Nights was a gritty little bugger, had his head split open in his last ever match and finished off looking like frankenstein. Good luck to him and his staff. Got to freshen up midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down back things are getting a little outdated too.
How can you say things are dated down back? Dustin Fletcher is one of the best in the comp and Mal Michael has only been there a year.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 03:42 AM   #37
VIBEBA
huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXR347
How can you say things are dated down back? Dustin Fletcher is one of the best in the comp and Mal Michael has only been there a year.
Who else can bomb the ball like dustin fletcher his work rate during a game is outstanding he clocks up plenty of possesions and he always manages to work his way around the field...Mal michael is good to i agree with RedXR here..

VIBEBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 09:38 AM   #38
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

What's Sportsbet's odds for the 1st coach to be sacked in 2008?
Methinks Knights would be unbackable!....
Really, the Essendon board need their collective heads read after first, the Sheedy debacle, and now this appointment of a struggling VFL coach!
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Charliewool is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 11:33 AM   #39
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliewool
What's Sportsbet's odds for the 1st coach to be sacked in 2008?
Methinks Knights would be unbackable!....
Really, the Essendon board need their collective heads read after first, the Sheedy debacle, and now this appointment of a struggling VFL coach!
They have the EGM on Oct 2 so it will be interesting to see what happens then.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2007, 12:52 PM   #40
XWGT
Powered by Marshall

As a life long Bombers fan I can only say ..............WTF???????????????????

No offence to Mathew however, Essendon is one of the most financially successfully clubs in the competition with a excellent on field success rate in an era when many clubs are strugglnig to pay the bills. Can someone please explain why we do not have the most talented and tried coaches in the game knocking on our doors for a gig?????? We should have been able to attract the very best, easily.

Instead we go for an untried seniors caoch with dubious success in the minor leagues? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!