Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 01-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
whiskers
gone fishing

Thumbs up Spare parts

Hi guys,
just to let you all on some info that I came across today especially for everyone up here in brizzy.

I was at the caboolture markets this morning and came across this bloke that was selling parts of a AU2 forte I ended up buying both headlights (complete) for $60 and the boot carpet for $20, anyway got talking to him about other parts he has for sale, and he informed me that he has a whole car that he is wrecking.

I told him that I would put something here for him just in case you guys were interested. the car has done 176k and he also has a gear box out of a xr6, apparently it is in good nick and he lives somewhere near caboolture, but I don't know any other details apart from what I have just told you.

you can contact him using his email address which is nunyabeeness@hotmail.com

Hope you get a good bargin.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
whiskers
gone fishing

so has anyone been able to get old of this bloke I sent him a email the other day and haven't herd back from him, hope i can get him at the markets again on sunday and I will get his phone number this time.

Sorry if its been a bum steer guys.