Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 17-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
cougermoon
Mr blue

Default AU II performance help

(this is a repost as i posted this in the rong subforum, might be more noticed here :P)

Hey, new to these forums

I currently have a AU II 6 cyl i bought it at about 70XXXkms and it has run well all the way its just hit about 100XXXkms now.. no issues.

As i have had more time on my hands now i wanted to get some work done on the car so i got a set of pacemaker extractors, 2.5 exhaust system, high flow cat etc etc installed on it. I have noticed a nice difference on it spesh a the top end of each gear.

I am now reading about the Ford X3 flash tune kits, but because im not an expert on fords i thought id ask what are some other modifications i can make to the AU to ad some power without blowing a budget on things like turbo's etc etc..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

cougermoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

Most of your questions can be answered in threads mentioned here:
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11244844