Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 09-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
GTP-RPD
GTP-RPD

Default Hoon Cruise Charges Dropped in Adelaide

An Interesting Read.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1225916017523

GTP-RPD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Interesting, and I can see why the courts had to let him off. You just can't prove it, even though it is very obvious what Jesus intended to occur at green fields.

As for barnsey, I don't think he will be as lucky; I think they have a bit more evidence to charge him.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thanks heaps for the hassles and crap you create meatheaded clowns...
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

What a joke. How about the 3 little pigs go after the big bad wolves that were actually endangering lives and children and baby seals by doing burnouts, and not the guy that apparently everyone was friends with.

This entire debacle is a waste of taxpayer money.
If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving, and if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it, which means you must have your driving license taken away.
388cube_edxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

388cube, if you knew jesus and what he did with those cruises, you'd want him charged too.
He arranged 100+ clapped out commos to cruise around then do burnouts and donuts in industrial back streets.
Sure the perpetrators should be charged too, but they didn't catch them so they hit Jesus up instead.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

Industrial back streets at night is the best place for it IMHO, obviously aside from legal venues. But that's not the point I want to make.

It is not against the law to ask or otherwise entice someone to misuse or abuse a motor vehicle. If it was then all the Bruce Willises in unmarked "Hoon Squad" Police cars trying to bait people into a race are just as guilty as this "Jesus" bloke.

If you tell me to do a burnout outside a Police Station, and I'm stupid enough to do it, do you think the Policeman will let me off if I tell him "He told me to do it"? Of course not. What if you tell me and my mate to do it? What about 5 people? 10? 20? 50? 100?

It is the responsibility of the licensed operator of any given vehicle to ensure that they operate the vehicle within the confines of the law.

Any legal action taken against a person telling, asking or enticing another person to operate a vehicle outside the bounds of the law is a violation of one of our most fundamental and basic rights: free speech.
If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving, and if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it, which means you must have your driving license taken away.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mob mentality all it takes is one idiot to become king idiot and all the idiots will follow.. bloody idiots......
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
zdcol71
zdcol71

Am I reading this right, ??? a whole mob of brainless disadvantaged morons being led to wherever by a guy called Jesus???
Old 09-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #9
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdcol71
Am I reading this right, ??? a whole mob of brainless disadvantaged morons being led to wherever by a guy called Jesus???
Yeah they do whatever he tells them to do but then he makes the sacrifice for their wrongdoings.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #10
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Was this 2010 years ago ?? Or so ???
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #11
Bundy
All Ford Club Life Member
Donating Member3

Anyone got a spare crucifix......

Worked AU XR8 Ute - Toy

Std FG XR6T Ute - Daily

Supercharged BA 6 Ute - Wife's daily

351W F150 93 XLT 4x4 Supercab
Bundy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #12
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebxr8240
Was this 2010 years ago ?? Or so ???
No, the Jesus of 2010 years ago commissioned the design of the VN as a gift to this Jesus of today.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #13
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Jesus named himself Jesus because he seems to think single wheeler burnouts in his clapped VN make him a god.
Game. Reinvented.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggypoppin'
Jesus named himself Jesus because he seems to think single wheeler burnouts in his clapped VN make him a god.
what a deadshit, he may miss it now but his time will come soon enough
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #15
JutroXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 388cube_edxr8
It is not against the law to ask or otherwise entice someone to misuse or abuse a motor vehicle. If it was then all the Bruce Willises in unmarked "Hoon Squad" Police cars trying to bait people into a race are just as guilty as this "Jesus" bloke.

If you tell me to do a burnout outside a Police Station, and I'm stupid enough to do it, do you think the Policeman will let me off if I tell him "He told me to do it"? Of course not. What if you tell me and my mate to do it? What about 5 people? 10? 20? 50? 100?

It is the responsibility of the licensed operator of any given vehicle to ensure that they operate the vehicle within the confines of the law.
I think you'll find that this means that both the offender and instigator can be charged for the same offense under SA law. I also agree that this should mean that the cops are not allow to instigate hoon behaviour anymore.

FGX XR8, Auto, Black.

WG Fiesta ST Manual, Black.
JutroXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
Supercharged

Don't think for a minute that Jesus has got away with it, the cops will get him even if they have to make it up, I would expect him not to have a licence in a month or two.
Supercharged is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #17
SSD-85
I ♥ EDM
Donating Member1

I bet the cops defected Jesus' VN just as he was about to leave the courthouse. He wont be able to fart in his car without them on his back from now on.
SSD-85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #18
zdcol71
zdcol71

Quote:
Originally Posted by JutroXR8
I think you'll find that this means that both the offender and instigator can be charged for the same offense under SA law. I also agree that this should mean that the cops are not allow to instigate hoon behaviour anymore.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
Matt47569
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hahahha

bottom line is that he was not responsible for the actions of those around him