Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #61
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudszy
why would I want to get into a discussion with someone demanding rudely that I do x, y and z and seems hell bent on insulting me.

no thankyou.
you mean you can push an agenda which is baseless, moronic has no supporting evidence and when called upon you turn into a spineless mess?... OH is this the part where I'm supposed to care.. sorry I missed that "how to be politically correct lesson".

you can sleep in your car, but you cant drift your house...
Old 19-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #62
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudszy
Ben, you have fallen prey to those cherry picking information again!
did you notice how 2009 is missing, very convenient, see: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...9&postcount=25, where the same point was put forwards in another thread.

I suggest you check the source of all advice you get(Harry Brelsford from roadsense.com.au is just a punter that started a website to whinge about his speeding tickets, the whole website just has more of the same deceptions and mistruths that Ive outlined above.)

Do check stats very carefully(even if they are what you want to hear), why are they only looking at one month over several years or why have they left out a year etc.
You have been cherry picking yourself.

According to you and other like you speed camera make the road toll shoot down.
So in NT highway speed limits and enforcement came into play in mid 2007. It was well and truly underway for 6 months before the 2008 year started. Then in 2008 the toll went up drastically. I am not saying speed cameras made the road toll raise. But they sure as hell didn't make it go down.

I believe the NT road toll last year was 55. An improvement on 75, but we are pretty much back where we started. So therefore the speed limits and enforcement in NT have done nothing.

And please go back though this thread and answer every question you have avoided and provide evidence for every single claim you have made. You want us to do it, so you should do it too.

I'd also love to know all about your passion for Fords. I'm guessing the only fords you like are Territory's with cameras on the roof.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #63
AussieAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D

take your own advise.

Talk about your perfect visual aid!
Originally Posted by flappist
Some people drive to go places others go places to drive.......
Old 19-02-2011, 11:49 PM   #64
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

It was 50 at 31st Dec 2010.

as per:
http://www.nt.gov.au/pfes/PFES/index...ion=page&p=148

mmm same stats as 2001 yes those pesky 'creepers'... oh wait 2001 was a free for all, how does one survive in such a lawless HOON state...

you can sleep in your car, but you cant drift your house...
Old 19-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #65
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Lets give this a rest for a while .... arguments are getting old and repetitive from both sides.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Auslandau; 20-02-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Closed Thread