Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-03-2006, 02:02 AM   #1
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Default Lakeside on Monday 27th March

Who is going to the Total driver day on Monday

I think there is morning and afternoon sessions I will probably get to the afternoon session starting at 12.30

Would be awsome to drive my favourite circuit again ( I wonder if the gt can do 66 sec like my old race car KA 1982 laser) :

Old 25-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #2
Pedro
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's pretty quick for a Laser. Can you post some info on this Total Driver Day?
I'm with you on Lakeside, it was my favourite track too.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2006, 10:25 AM   #3
Penelope Pitstop
Can't get enough of this.

Location: Standing on the driveway sobbing because I don't have a PINK ute anymore :0(

Well you already know that Lynton and I will be there... fingers crossed you can get out there too.
Penelope Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro
That's pretty quick for a Laser. Can you post some info on this Total Driver Day?

I'm with you on Lakeside, it was my favourite track too.
I don't have a lot of info check out their web it has all the contact details,
When I spoke to mike he said he is already booked for the morning but some spots avail for the afternoon, even if yo cannot get on the track at least drop in I believe there is going to be a supercar there as well

http://www.totaldriver.com.au/

The laser was A club car catt and road registered (now called Improved Production car) timed with a Dorian in official race. 1997
Old 26-03-2006, 05:24 AM   #5
TotalDriver
Dedicated to Safety....

Really looking forward to seeing you all up there!

There really is going to be some Vehicular Eye Candy on the track. Not just FPV's, even Porsche, BMW and Ferrari!

Cheers,
Old 27-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #6
coyote
Paint Repairs Spoilers

Excellent day
Drove the almighty Lakeside again (a lot slower admittedly) but great to be on it .

A big thankyou to the great guys at Total Driver, very knowledgeable and take the time to assist anyone who is willing to ask.
Was good to catch up with a few others that wanted to brush up on some driving skills.
Old 27-03-2006, 10:10 PM   #7
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Glad you were allowed to go in the end Coyote :
Sounded like you all had a great time.. good to hear
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2006, 10:20 PM   #8
TotalDriver
Dedicated to Safety....

Hi All,

We'd certainly like to thank the members of the Forum who came to our track day at Lakeside on Monday. It was great to meet you all.

We were stoked that it all went off without a hitch.

We'd also like to offer the driver of the GT a full time job as the official track Slasher. He did a fantastic job in keeping the grass around Hungry Corner nice and low for us

Also, give me a call sometime on 1300 887 352. I have your ROH Centre Cap which flew off by itself earlier in the session.

Once again, thank you so much for coming along. I'm sure you'll agree with me in saying it's a wonderful track to drive on, even in it's poor condition and we look forward to many more Lakeside track days to come!

Cheers,

Mike
TotalDriver

Last edited by TotalDriver; 29-03-2006 at 11:03 PM.
TotalDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post