Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 02-03-2006, 04:44 AM   #1
91A
Starter Motor

Default Bumper/Roo Bar

Can anyone identify the manufacturer of the bumper/Roo bar on my 2001 AU2 Futura. It was originally a NW Shire car so it was probably fitted from new.

I need a new lamp glass as the LHS one is cracked.

Russell

91A is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2006, 07:33 AM   #2
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91A
Can anyone identify the manufacturer of the bumper/Roo bar on my 2001 AU2 Futura. It was originally a NW Shire car so it was probably fitted from new.

I need a new lamp glass as the LHS one is cracked.

Russell
I'm sure that I can't help you Russell, but even if I knew lots about the products, I couldn't tell which one you meant.

You have no picture attached! Post one, and I reckon you'll have your answer pretty quick.

All the best with it.

GK
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

I get the indicator lenses from Ford, if you are talking about the moulded plastic bull bars..

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2006, 04:42 AM   #4
91A
Starter Motor

The Photo is floating about in the ether somewhere!!

I think Tibbo might have the right answer because it seems to be reinforced plastic.

Thank you

Russell
Old 03-03-2006, 10:36 AM   #5
Mack 6
SUMP PLUG

the blowmoulded polycarbonate bars are made by team poly. called smart bars.
I have one and think ford do replacement elec stuff, but if it doesn't fit, contact team poly
Mack 6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-03-2006, 03:25 AM   #6
91A
Starter Motor

Thank you everyone for your help.

It is a Team Poly Smart Bar. Apparently, the glass is unavailable but you can buy the full light assembly for about $50.00 - $60.00 so I'm off to the shopping mall for a bit of busking!