Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 08-04-2006, 01:11 AM   #1
JeffAU1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default I want an Spolier for my AU

Hi.

Can you please show me pics of ur AU I lowered, with an Spolier. Im trying to decide.

Can anyone tell me what this one is like ? Quality wise?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....ayphotohosting

Jeff.

JeffAU1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 01:35 AM   #2
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Go AWC everyone is happy with there products.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 01:37 AM   #3
BlueKoop
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

~nudge~ is selling one thats white in great condition.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=43565

send him a pm

1973 Vivid Blue Pearl XB Coupe

Engine Build up and progress thread

New Car

2008 FG F6 Ute
BlueKoop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #4
Cheap AU
Column Shiftin'

that grill nudge sold would that fit all series 1 falcons
Cheap AU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 03:43 PM   #5
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkus
Can you please show me pics of ur AU I lowered, with an Spolier. Im trying to decide.
Some shots of my rear spoiler. It was available on the T1 and T2 cars. Now available from AWC too. But if you already have a rear spoiler, be aware that two bolt holes need to be filled in, as this spoiler only uses the two rear most bolt holes.

Click to enlarge.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
12 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 03:49 PM   #6
Stevexr6

Default AU1 Tickford spoiler

I have the twin spoiler on my AU1 . The car isn't lowered-yet.
Stevexr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 10:19 PM   #7
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

dam couple of nice au`s there, congrats 012, stevexr6, gotta love black
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2006, 11:34 PM   #8
ClassicAU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012
Some shots of my rear spoiler. It was available on the T1 and T2 cars. Now available from AWC too. But if you already have a rear spoiler, be aware that two bolt holes need to be filled in, as this spoiler only uses the two rear most bolt holes.

Click to enlarge.

my god, thats got to be the sexiest AU i have ever seen!!! does that have a series 2 rear bar on it, or is that just the standard kit? it looks a lot squarer than a usual series 1
ClassicAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:39 PM   #9
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicAU
my god, thats got to be the sexiest AU i have ever seen!!! does that have a series 2 rear bar on it, or is that just the standard kit? it looks a lot squarer than a usual series 1
Thanks for the + comments. The rear bar is standard AU1/AU2 TS50. It is very different to the standard rear bar on AU1/AU2. There's no cut out for the exhaust tips like on AU3 TS50. The exhaust tips are hidden, and "dumps" just before the leading edge of the bar. Very nicely done by Tickford, you can't see the tips unless you get right under the rear bar.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:05 PM   #10
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Same spoiler as 012s (the inspiration for me to get one), but on a blue car:
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #11
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
Go AWC everyone is happy with there products.
not everyone :
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2006, 02:56 PM   #12
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012

Click to enlarge.
Hell yeah.. i took my AU series 1 XR style wing off to get one of these. I'm organising to get the holes filled and the boot resprayed very soon.
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:26 PM   #13
ClassicAU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012
Thanks for the + comments. The rear bar is standard AU1/AU2 TS50. It is very different to the standard rear bar on AU1/AU2. There's no cut out for the exhaust tips like on AU3 TS50. The exhaust tips are hidden, and "dumps" just before the leading edge of the bar. Very nicely done by Tickford, you can't see the tips unless you get right under the rear bar.
no worries mate, its an awesome effort! the kit looks great in that color. is that wing much the same as the one that comes on AUII Futura's like mine? from what i can tell, yours has a bit of a lip?
Old 09-04-2006, 09:01 PM   #14
HLC
Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012

Click to enlarge.

that spoiler is making me reconsider the spoilerless thing i want for my car... but ideally i want the T1/2 skirts/rear bar : i change my mind too much.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:42 PM   #15
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Quote:
is that wing much the same as the one that comes on AUII Futura's like mine? from what i can tell, yours has a bit of a lip?
Yes it is different. There's two mounting bolts for the AU2 Futura spoiler, where as this one has only one. The AU2 Futura spoiler also sits about 40-45cm furthur up the boot lid than this one, which sits flat with the rear of the boot lid.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.

Last edited by 12; 09-04-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #16
ClassicAU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

its just so subtly different, but yet oh so much more sexy, i dont know what it is!! this is a pic of mine anyway.

Old 09-04-2006, 11:14 PM   #17
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Quote:
its just so subtly different, but yet oh so much more sexy, i dont know what it is!! this is a pic of mine anyway.
Yeah.. looks to be very close, but the T1 spoiler is different in shape up top, sits slightly lover and further to the edge of the boot lid.

Hey, that's a nice AU you got there. One of my favourite late model Ford colours, a favourite set of late model Ford rims, on a favourite late model Ford!! :

If anyone is interested, I have a OEM spoiler just like the one on my car and will offer it for sale.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:35 PM   #18
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Same spoiler as 012s (the inspiration for me to get one), but on a blue car:
JC, I didn't even know you had a spoiler on the rear of the XR8! Your avitar is too small!

I made a comment about you on another thread on this topic. I was waiting for you to bag me as you didn't appear to have a spoiler, but alas I see up close that in fact you do, it's just a shave off the bootlid that's all! LOL!

GK
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2006, 07:56 AM   #19
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Standard AU II/III

MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post