Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-05-2006, 12:16 PM   #1
djmaker

Default exhaust tip

When i bought my car the guy gave me a brand new exhaust tip along with it just the size of the pipe to go onto the exhaust is exactly the same size which would be 2 1/2" i want to get it fitted but need to get it machined bigger or what ever methode exhaust places do.. i called up hallam performance and they said max it would take would be 1hr which would cost me $50 but he goes i highly doubt it would take that long and your probly looking at 30 or 40.. is that a decent price????

Thanx

djmaker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2006, 12:54 PM   #2
-jjM-
Banned

a bit rich, but still resnable, a mate of mine had his tip fitted last, including the cost of the tip (50) and puttin it on cost him like 80, but thats because he bough it then, really they should of fitted it for free considering he bought and had it installed with them
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2006, 01:00 PM   #3
djmaker

yeah that does sound a bit crap but what do you expect from most exhaust places nothig is free.... just like me getting charged $5 for those little lpg stickers to go on the number plates..
djmaker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post