Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 12-09-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
Kidabah
Starter Motor

Default Centre Consol

Could anyone tell me if a centre consol ,out of an EF/EL will fit in an ED with out any or little modification thanx in advance

kidabah

Kidabah is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 11:18 AM   #2
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

I had one in my old EA i remember there was some cutting involved and it didnt line up properly at the radio area, i dont have any pics to show because the hard disk i had all my ea pics on stuffed up and i formatted it

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
RUQ1KA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 11:48 AM   #3
Kidabah
Starter Motor

Default Centre Consol

Ok thanx thats convinced me to remain stock , i dont want to have to cut and hack around to get things to fit bit of ashame because it was in excellent condition for $50 , guess i will just have to keep looking for a good ED or EA one.
Regards

Kidabah
Kidabah is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 12:18 PM   #4
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

^^good luck with that, there hard to come by as they all break at the hinges! i was lucky enough to find one at the wreakers tho!!
Old 12-09-2006, 01:57 PM   #5
EFFalcon
Last warning

if u wanna cahnge, go for an AU one.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 02:15 PM   #6
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

haha sorry mate i thought you were talking about the center console LID!!! haha, yeh i dont really have an ef/el one!!
go the au one! prob just need to modify the mounting points.
if you do it post pics because i was thinking of it a while back!