Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 19-04-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
Pazza
Above the Law

Question Please keep a look out!

Hii Guys,

I am putting together a bit of a check list for my next car.

As i am not keen on the XR8 interior I have decided for the following... unless an XR8 pops up that i can not resist.

Fairmont Ghia
5 Litre
Black / Silver
Black Leather Interior
Odometer = Less than 120000

These are the base stuff that is needed... from there I will add things, exhust, sunroof, lower, rims.. and hopefully it will come together to form one sweet looking ride!

So I ask.. can you guys please possibly keep a look out, I am situated in Melb. Wil travel within Vic.

Thanks Guys!

Pazza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

If I see one I'll let you know. Are you also not keen on the XR leather interior or is it the dash and the missing niceties that you don't like.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
Norton
Tuned by HPF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazza
Hii Guys,

I am putting together a bit of a check list for my next car.

As i am not keen on the XR8 interior I have decided for the following... unless an XR8 pops up that i can not resist.

Fairmont Ghia
5 Litre
Black / Silver
Black Leather Interior
Odometer = Less than 120000

These are the base stuff that is needed... from there I will add things, exhust, sunroof, lower, rims.. and hopefully it will come together to form one sweet looking ride!

So I ask.. can you guys please possibly keep a look out, I am situated in Melb. Wil travel within Vic.
Thanks Guys!

Great choice!! (Sounds like my car except the colour)

I'll keep a look out for you. Just make sure it's a series 2/3 not 1.

You will love the Fairmont Ghia V8, just tickle the engine and it can keep up with XR8's. :

www.aufalcon.com/norton :
Norton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
Pazza
Above the Law

yea, the interior of the XR8 is just way to basic for me... thanks guys. I test drove a series 2 fairmont ghia 5 ltr today, with full leather dark green in colour, km's less than 100k the au 1 series xr body kit (similar to the el) and tickford rims.. not sure which ones. price 17k... is this a good price? from a dealer.. what you think i can push them down too?
Pazza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post